Saturday, November 27, 2010

I was feeling like this yesterday

Don't let it get you down.



My day just got started on the wrong foot.
The Globe and Mail didn't get delivered.

This set the tone.

I got way too busy to sit down and try to concentrate on a post.

Finally last night, I had some time to myself.

The man from the office had decided to make it an early night.

(He ended up having a hectic day.
He thought he might relax in the office yesterday.... being a Friday,
but much like a Doctor's office...it is usually that day
that everyone calls with their emergencies to take care of.)

 I decided to finally tackle that bulb blurb.

Well, I was looking for some images of tulips,
clicked on one that looked interesting to me...
and right before my eyes, my computer said it was infected.
A box opened up looking pretty serious,
showing my hard drive being scanned and other things being scanned too,
saying I had 340 Trojans etc.......

Hmmmm, should I wake up the terminator and bother him?......

I am infected      I screamed out!

He pretended not to hear. After all, it was only my computer.

Well that didn't last long because I forced him to help me.


So he got into his TERMINATOR mode with the help of a coca cola


I decided that this was a good time to clean up the kitchen.
I had a song come into my head that described my mood that day
and I wanted to put it on the blog while I was feeling the moment.
I kind of sauntered back into the office
hoping he was done.,
but he was being  waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too thorough,
for my liking.

I want my computer back NOW  I shouted in a playful way.

He offered to let me use his computer but only in the sandbox mode
so I wouldn't infect his.

Well, I decided to try that, but I proceeded to CRASH it.
I am not sure he was so happy about that,
but he reset it for me anyway and let me continue.

I went to grab that video from YouTube and it didn't work.
I was not surprised.

But here it is finally, the next day......

after a night of scanning my computer thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment