Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I can't stop my fingers from typing my opinion.

The Strength of Testimonials

My research usually starts with them.
Could it be a gender thing?
I will always consider testimonials (of course intelligently considering the source)
It has helped validate many of my own observations on things.
I don’t dismiss them.

The topic of this new Liberation technique for MS sufferers in an example of what I am talking about.
I have been intently following this from the first day it was brought to the media's attention.
I have found this topic fascinating.
I was extremely upset when the Globe and Mail and other New paper Media
published that one person had died from this technique.
Yes, this was upsetting, but people die all the time from
Accepted surgeries procedures in Ontario all the time.
You just have to read the statistics and the testimonials.
So, It was with great relief to me to see that the Globe and Mail
 looked at the other side in the Friday Nov 26 edition.
They had a huge spread of testimonials of sufferers who tried this procedure.

They had varying degree of improvement, some much better than others.

If you go to the comment section, you can read more interesting stories
of people who were helped. There are a good mix of comments.
I am realizing the comment section of articles can be the most interesting part.

I think they are on to a HUGE BREAKTHROUGH for improvements of symptoms
It has never claimed to be a cure.

My educated guess for the the lack of support in Ontario
is partly politically and financially motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment