Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I have a BEEF about the New Layout of The Globe and Mail.

Should I do this here? Will anyone notice or care? I can't help myself.
As I have mentioned I generally like The Globe and Mail, but I am not so happy that they have eliminated The Weekly Guide to Film and Television(also referred to as the 24/7). It was in their Friday issue. I used to sit down with my coffee and with a pen in hand. I would circle all the things that I  thought might be interesting to watch (which were programs the Globe had suggested also) and give this information to the Technical and Detail Man and he would take care of it. He would record it in the PVR for the week! It was great. I enjoyed that section so much, and now they have changed it to daily blurbs which IS JUST NOT THE SAME. I have complained to them in emails, but why would they listen to a single reader? I find it so hard to believe that I might be in such a minority.

No comments:

Post a Comment