Thursday, November 11, 2010

Now this Topic speaks to my Appetite

I have been complaining for a long long time, that the idea of "The One Stop Shopping Super Store"
has been a complete turn off to my shopping style. 
Food is presented in such a sterile manner.
It is so hard to muster up an appetite 
when you stroll down the isle from The Men's Boots Section to the Produce area.
It all just starts to look the same.
That personal touch is gone and I feel like I am in one giant warehouse.
So, it seems  that things are starting to look up for me and my pet peeve,
but maybe for some different reasons....
"the Incredible Shrinking Grocery Store"

2 comments:

  1. Be sure to visit Asia if you are looking for some unsterile eateries and shopping experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmmmmmm,
    well maybe there is a happy medium.

    ReplyDelete