Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The First Comment left on the Glue Stick Post

led me to post something about this article I read today in The Globe and Mail.

 Public hangs up on the printed phone books

The link above also takes you to a YouTube video about the Yellow Page Mountain campaign.
They claim that no one really uses the yellow pages anymore
in this era of google and they should not be delivered at all.

Well ...actually,
I still look in the yellow pages, (though not quite as often as I used to).
I am not ready to say NO to them yet completely.

I strongly agree with the first commenter on their site.
(Yes there were 189 comments left here, so lots of back and forth.)
that it would be a good idea to check off the option to have them delivered.
This would certainly be a good compromise in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment