Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am having so much FUN on my WINDOWS 7 DESKTOP

I right clicked on my desktop the other day
and found some gadgets to play with!

I chose the round analog clock with numbers on it!
I like to be aware of the time since it gets away from me when I am concentrating on the computer doing silly things like this and professional work!


I have the weather forecast of the day for Toronto.
I don't mind sitting here when I see grey in the forecast, but I certainly get antsy when it shows a bright yellow sun.


I put up a calendar too with the date and the month at a glance.
This is so handy to have on hand. Sometimes you just forget what day you are on.
One just gets so focused on other things sometimes.

I can even have a slide show of photos I have picked out.
It can be fun to see different ones every time you look at your desktop

If I want a change of scenery, I can choose a different picture for my background.
I am a visual person. You may have gathered that by now!


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOps I forgot to tell you about my sticky notes.
They are better than the real thing!
You can find those by clicking on the start button.
You can make them different colours. 
They grow as your list grows and
you can add as many of them as you want.
 It isn't the most professional way to lists your tasks, but it might be all you need!

Here, I can actually show you part of my desktop using the snipping tool.
This allows you to take snapshots of your screen.



No comments:

Post a Comment