Friday, December 31, 2010

Where are all the Birds when you are ready for them?

So, being such a nice warm day today, it was easy for me  to finally take the time to fill up the bird feeders properly, and in fact.
I even put out the NEW Finch Feeder.
The old one actually ended up with a horizontal crack right through it.
 We keep choosing this same one because I like the yellow top.
See the new CLEAN Finch Feeder below ..and notice the only visitor around today.


Here is a closer shot of him, before he noticed I was there.

He ran off to the wood fence and sat there.
Hmm...here is a short video of this guy chewing something and watching me......
waiting for me to go back inside so he can go back into the yard
and really check things out on the ground more thoroughly.

OH! and  just to show you how warm it is,,,,the bird bath has water in it.....not ice

No comments:

Post a Comment