Saturday, December 4, 2010

It somehow HIT the SPOT

Last Night, we ended up watching the newest movie about the Runaways
We really had no recollection of who they were.
However, the story and music were quite intriguing...and entertaining....
It led me to google You Tube with songs in my head from the movie
which led me to others....
I couldn't quite put my finger on the music that  best described my mood last week.
This movie pointed the way.......

Turn down the volume if you don't want to hear some Rock and Roll.

1 comment:

  1. Great movie.
    "Crimson and Clover" brought back memories from the 60's and the original version (to me anyway) from Tommy James and Shondelles.
    Paste the link below into your browser and crank up the volume!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ-P8Fgfhvk

    ReplyDelete