Monday, October 25, 2010

I would rather explain it to you over the phone, than via email, but if I have to.......

One of The "Must Reads" for the Office..... 
 is the Monday Morning Manager by Harvey Schacter in the business section in the Globe and Mail. This particular article is about how to handle email to be more productive.

overwhelmed-by-e-mail-click-here

As you all know email can truly be a major time waster.
To be honest, I prefer the phone to express myself in most cases. I can get my point across much faster than I can write about it. I like the immediate interaction and immediate results!


The Man from the office prefers email. He likes that everything can be documented.


 In either case, this article gives some tips in how to handle all that email in your in-box.


If you need some more guidance or hands on help,
Proven Solutions Toronto Computer Service can assist you in being more email savvy.

No comments:

Post a Comment