Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cardinal Couple Caught together in the Naked Tree

My Friend from California..thought I should have a camera on me at all times.
She was so insistent on it, that she sent me a surprise gift in the mail the other day.
It was a new nikon camera coolpix L22.
She claims she did it because she is enjoying my photography so much
and it was for totally selfish reasons.
I just took it out of the box today and gave it a try.
I am really having fun with it!!!!!
It has many settings that are easy to find and use.
I am really enjoying the clarity it gives so far.
All the pictures are in focus so far.
The cannon powershot gives both of us trouble that way.
but....I am not sure that it will capture the brilliant technicolour that the cannon
can produce, but we will see......
I may alternate, but now there will always be a camera in the office,
unless I take both of them with me............

No comments:

Post a Comment