Wednesday, November 6, 2013

OOOOOPS I ran out of room on my HARD DRIVE

Well I do shoot many pictures and many videos for pleasure and business. I ran out of room on my computer. (At the time that we bought it, I never thought I would need a bigger hard drive!) I don't want to delete my precious photos and videos so I use an external hard drive and every so often Allan makes room on my laptop by moving my photos off my computer to an external hard drive. It can act as a back up and be used for storage too.


This is an external hard drive that Proven Solutions can provide for you.

 I sometimes ask Allan to copy the photos and videos onto DVDs so I have something concrete in my hands that I can hold and touch. It is really another form of back-up of the photos and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment