Sunday, November 10, 2013

I Hate Walmart But Sometimes We Need To Go There

The Perfect Kind of Day To Go To Walmart.....but not the perfect time!!!!!

It is just that I like to go closer to 11:00 pm when there is hardly anyone in the store  :-)))
or when it first opens.,,but we got a late start today..since it was Sunday, and we felt NO RUSH to go.



We usually go to Walmart to get our supply of Bird Seed...and some other things....that are staples there and might be at a better price than other stores. I usually don't get any of Our food there. I somehow find it unappetizing to shop at a Department store for Food.

Anyone know which Walmart we are going to? This MacDonalds used to be at the City Limits....years and years ago.

The sky looks ominous, but there was never a really bad storm but it did get quite windy.

Ohhhhh a break in the grey. I hope it does not get too sunny because I would rather be walking...

We are almost there..

I usually don't like anything at Walmart, (I don't even look at the clothes) but this was very different and we needed a new one anyway. I couldn't resist this little purchase...The price was right! I wonder if everyone got one of these.

Welcome To Proven Solutions Inc. Toronto Computer Service Home Office

The trip to Walmart was worth it just for this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment