Saturday, October 22, 2011

Rocky is a MY FULL TIME JOB for Today!

I am doing a little doggy-day care today.
Rocky is hanging out with me for the day only.
He is one Big Baby.
He is a big 18 month old puppy full of SPUNK!
Oh I forgot to tell you what kind of dog he is.
I had never heard of this breed before myself.
He is an Australian Kelpie.
No wonder he always wants to be busy
which is keeping me busy too.
I am not having a lazy kind of day even if I wanted to,
but I am having FUN.

Here is a better look at his side profile.
He looks like a cross between a Doberman and a DINGO.

After 5 hours of playing ,,,he finally curled up and had a nap.
I didn't want to press my luck  to try to photograph him
because my quiet time would have ended,,,,

but here he is after his short nap asking me..

"Are you ready to play with me some more now?"

........11 hours later
just before he was picked up to go home,
he finally fell asleep


No comments:

Post a Comment