Saturday, October 29, 2011

Finally all Fenced in

Yes, wood fences can be nice,but I wanted the backyard to be fenced in but not boxed in.
Two sides were already fenced in, with two different types of fences. I have now added three!
The cedar hedge was my natural fence, and that looked so lovely.
But sometimes some dogs have come to hang out here, and sometimes I even think of having one myself,
so I needed to fence in the backyard to make this work right. I finally decided on a black chain link
fence because that is the most elegant colour you can do in chain link and it somewhat disappears
behind the shrubs. I have to say I feel a little caged in right now,compared to no fence on this one side, 
but in a couple of years when the hedges grow up, it will be perfect! You notice the birds and the bees and the squirrels can still get in, but the dogs can't get out!!! See this post


No comments:

Post a Comment