Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Now if we only had a Really High End Camera

You would also know what kind of bird this is, if you had a closer view.
You are looking at the underside of a Male Oriole.
You know that these are one of my favourite birds.

But actually the camera gets pretty close for a cheapish kind of digital.
This Guy was pretty high up and it was near dusk.
You know what he is now.
This is the colourful male red-breasted Grosbeak.

We could dream on about the perfect camera
 for taking amazing shots of birds like discussed here.
but you know what, I am very happy with seeing them through our binoculars.
(That is a real treat except for the leaning back part on my neck, which makes me feel sick, so if I can I actually lie down on the ground and point them up, that works too.-however not always possible)

No comments:

Post a Comment