Thursday, February 2, 2012

Peanut Butter Jar Kong


This is a trick, I have been using forever, starting with my dogs in the past.
(Always make sure the dog is NOT ALLERGIC to PEANUT BUTTER).
It started one day, when we were at the end of the peanut butter, and  my dog that only had food on her brain, was looking up at me yearningly,....so,. I threw her the peanut-butter jar.
She played with that for hours trying to get every last bit out. Of course this was almost impossible to do. So now, as a toy, I will take some peanut butter and smear it on the inside
of an old peanut butter jar for them to play with.
Some hold this jar so well, like a raccoon.
(photos  are complimentary by The Terminater of Proven Solutions Inc.)

3 comments:

  1. Both of us *LOVE* peanut butter.
    Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I gave Mac a Scottie that much peanut butter hed have problems at the other end. Will

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jar was basically empty. This is the beauty of
    the almost empty peanut butter jar..just enough to keep them very interested for quite a long time.

    ReplyDelete